The Local Bank Payments Option allows you to add funds to your reseller account in your local currency, while avoiding international transfer fees. For specific information about fees, please read the frequently asked questions.
Currently, this feature is available for the following countries, with more coming soon:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom (GB).
For more information on managing your account balance, click here.
To use the Local Bank Transfer Payments option, log into the Control Panel.
1. In the Settings menu at the top right, select Billing & Payments.
4. Select your country, and then enter the amount you would like to add to your reseller account.
The appropriate currency will display automatically, including the minimum and maximum amounts allowed.
6. The next screen will display the details of the bank account to which you should then wire the funds. Print this page and take it with you to make the transfer.
Note: If you do not actually wire the funds, they will not be added to your reseller account. You must indicate the Payment Reference number (highlighted below) in your wire transfer to ensure the funds go to your reseller account.
7. Please allow time for the bank to process the payment once you have made the transfer. This process is local and separate from OpenSRS billing.
8. Once your wire transfer has been processed by the local bank, the money will be deposited into your reseller account, minus any currency conversion and bank transfer fees collected by the local bank (OpenSRS does not charge any fees).
9. You will be sent a receipt via email once the funds are deposited into your account, and you can also view the deposit in Billing & Payments > Transactions.