The following changes or updates were applied to OpenSRS Services in the month of February, 2013:
OpenSRS (including reseller and end-user control panels and API):
- Adjusted goMobi control panel size in Horizon, as it was incorrect.
- An "undefined" error encountered in webmail when no feeds have been added to the "feeds" tab has been fixed.
- Autocomplete in webmail gets disabled if you move the the cursor back; this has been fixed.
- Using Swedish characters (åäö) was creating spacing issues in webmail; this has been fixed.
- Fixed a webmail 5.6 basic mode bug whereby any words that contained an apostrophe get displayed with an additional space.
- For example, "it's" is displayed as "it 's" and "can't" as "can 't".
- A bug whereby attached images were not loading up in basic webmail interface has been fixed.
- Autosuggest did not work properly in webmail if a capital letter was entered first. This has been fixed.
- In the basic interface, there was no indication if a folder in webmail had received a new message.
- Columns in webmail became misaligned if a subject line was too big.
- Fixed a webmail issue where folders did not refresh after deleting or moving messages in bulk.
- Sorting now displays unread messages first.
- Fixed an issue resizing columns in the Standard version of webmail.
A quick note about this Change Log:
Other bug fixes, and updates to OpenSRS systems that aren't noticeable to resellers are promoted on a weekly basis. This may include updates to support changes made by registries, or other suppliers to their systems. We're always working to improve performance and stability of our systems.