Bulk change requests are visible in the queue for two weeks after completion, after which time, the request is removed from the queue. You can have up to three active bulk change requests in the queue at a time.
To view current bulk change requests and their status, from the User menu (mouse over the gear icon at the top of the page), click Bulk Actions.
The Date/Time column indicates the date that the change request was submitted.
The Progress column displays the number of items that have been processed out of the total number that were submitted in the bulk change request. The colored bar indicates the progress of the change request and how much of the request was successful or unsuccessful.
The Status column indicates the current state of the change request. Possible statuses are:
- Queuing—This is the initial status when the job is first submitted but has not yet been processed.
- Working—The job is being processed.
- Terminated—The job has been manually terminated.
- Suspended—The job has been manually suspended, and can be resumed.
- Resumed—The suspended job has been resumed.
- Completed—All items in the job were processed, but not all were successful.
- Successful—All items in the job were processed successfully.
The page automatically refreshes every 30 seconds, and you can click the Refresh button if you need to refresh the page more frequently.
If a change request was not completely successful, you can click the job name to see a list of the unsuccessful items and the reason that each one failed. You can then address the issues and submit another change request.
If all of the items in the bulk change request were processed successfully, clicking the job name will not display any additional details.